A quick round-up of November 2007

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Round-up of November 2007November 2007 was another eventful month for this blog. Continuing with the trend over the last two months, our blog went further up in popularity and rankings. During this month, we achieved the 100 posts milestone and continued to post at an average of one post a day.

It was the Google ranking in October 2007. In November 2007, this blog took pride in being listed among the Top 100 blogs on blogging. As I said in my October roundup, this blog broke into the top one million blogs in Alexa traffic ranking. The blog also got ranked in RealRank by Izea. The following is the current standing of this blog:

Marco’s Top Blogging Blogs List: #66 (New Ranking)
Google Page Rank: 2/10 (No change from last month)
Alexa Traffic Rank: 664,445 (October Rank: 1,062,298)
Technorati Rank: 174,961 (October Rank: 415,686)
RealRank: 1,057 (New Ranking)


I have written the following posts on building traffic to your blog:


The regular weekly updates included some great posts from the blogosphere. While I have not written anything on Blogger hacks or widgets for Blogger, there are some wonderful widgets listed in the following posts. If you have not read them before, take a look at it now.


The following posts concentrated on the blogging tips:


We also had some fun along the way:

While I am happy about this month’s performance, I feel a bit guilty about not being able to accede to some review requests made sometime ago. Even though I have drifted away from the original intent of this blog, I would still finish of my commitments made earlier. I apologize for the delay, but I will clear all those blogs in the review queue by the end of December.

My sincere thanks to all those regular readers and visitors for the support extended to this blog. Please subscribe to my feed if you like this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP