How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OK, its time to have some fun. I think we had enough of serious stuff for quite some time. So, I took sometime off to have a test that posts a series of questions to you. At the end of the 14 questions, it tells you how addicted to blogging you are.

I took the test and ended with a 68% addiction. Considering that I am just doing part-time blogging, thats really on the high side. I too personally feel that I am addicted to blogging. I wake up with blogging ideas, thoughts run through my mind while bathing and I cannot sleep without posting for the day.


How do you feel? Want to see how addicted you are? Take the How Addicted to Blogging Are You? test here. Please subscribe to my feed if you like this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP