Edge of Comfort Zone:Interview With Deepak, Part 3

Saturday, April 14, 2012


This is Part 3 of the Interview with Deepak (in Tamil language). Deepak is the founder blogger of bikeadvice.in and techblogger.com. The interview is interesting and provides good information on blogging, internet marketing and growing in your personal career. One statement which I liked is "where you feel uncomfortable, don't run away; it is an indicator that you are at the right place and you have the potential to grow. Don't bother with the uncomfortable feeling; continue to do what you are doing; you will be a better person in the near future".

You can watch Part 1 & Part 2 of the interview by clicking the links below:

Blogging: Interview with Deepak, Part 1
Business & Networking: Interview with Deepak, Part 2

Please subscribe to my feed if you like this post.

9 comments:

GaretT_T May 29, 2012 at 11:58 PM  

I have heard good feedback about Deepak and he is a nice person. My SEO Scottsdale team likes him as well.

white leather sofa May 31, 2012 at 12:48 AM  

Good day
Edge of Comfort Zone:Interview With Deepak, Part 3
I have been previously looking for something such as this for a time now. Finally something to be grateful for, thanks!

abby brock December 3, 2012 at 12:19 AM  

Thanks for the informative writing. Would mind updating some good tips about it. I still wait your next place.
movers dc

abelee December 3, 2012 at 1:48 AM  

Very significant article for us ,I think the representation of this article is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site.
dc locksmith 

nfl nike jerseys shop March 13, 2013 at 1:22 AM  

I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back in the future. I want to encourage you to continue your writing at the end of the day, have a nice night!

JAMES DEAN June 5, 2013 at 12:13 AM  

Hrmm that was weird, my comment got eaten. Anyway I wanted to say that it’s nice to understand that someone else also mentioned this as I had trouble finding the same info elsewhere. This was the very first location that told me the answer. Thanks.advertising | advertisment| production houses in pakistan

pengembangan diri July 27, 2013 at 1:56 AM  

I am happy read your blog. so many knowledge. i can learn from Deepak is the founder blogger of bikeadvice.in and techblogger.com

Cadie Fenton August 31, 2014 at 11:02 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cadie Fenton August 31, 2014 at 11:03 AM  

The best part of lending and borrowing these days is very easy. There is no need of visiting offices of each and every Borrowers can go online to compare terms and conditions of different loan providers. For the besyt mortgage rates in California you can go for Mortgage Loans Types.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP