A quick round-up of October 2007

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Round-up of Assess My Blog

October 2007 has really been a good month for me. I could sustain the traffic gained last month. At the beginning of the month, I reached a milestone of 50 posts for this blog and continued to post at an average of one post a day.

My blog has been ranked by Google in their latest update this month. In Alexa traffic rankings, my blog has leapfrogged by millions of spots. I expected it to break the top one million in October. But, it failed by a close margin. There was a small increase in my Technorati rankings too, but not that significant. My blog's current standing is as follows:

Google PageRank: 2/10
Alexa Ranking: 1,062,298
Technorati Ranking: 415,686
I have written a series of posts on the increase in my blog traffic and they received an overwhelming response from the readers. If you have missed them, here is the link:


I also continued to post some useful Blogger hacks/ Blogger enhancements/ Blogger widgets:


I have written some posts on blogging tips:


I have started a new weekly feature called Blogosphere This Week. Be sure to check out every Monday for a wonderful list of links from the blogosphere, compiled just for you.

I also have to admit here that I totally failed in my link exchange promotion. The response is miserable, in spite of the fact I offered three links for the exchange of one link. So, I am closing the link promotion with immediate effect. I will continue to post good, interesting and insightful posts and let the rest take its own course.

Please subscribe to my feed if you like this post

2 comments:

ଦେବାଶିଷ November 1, 2007 at 4:46 AM  

Good tips admin,i learn a lot about blogging.Thanks for good post

Manick November 1, 2007 at 6:16 AM  

Hi Debasis,

Thanks. Appreciate your feedback. It is the support from readers like you encourages me to deliver quality posts.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP