Significant Increase in My Blog Traffic

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Not long ago, I used to look at the statistics of my blog and ponder whether to continue blogging or not. To be honest, I started blogging more than a year ago. I did not achieve anything of significance from my first two blogs. This is my third blog and did not promise much until recently.

Suddenly, the blog is doing reasonably well. I am getting visitors from all around the globe and my blog is popping up in the search engine results. My blog has appeared in the front page for some of the keyword searches in Google.

The recent statistics is shown in the graph below:

Blog Traffic Statistics Graph
As you can see, the blog was really inactive in July. In August, there was little traffic, but still negligible. But, in September, the traffic really looked up and the traffic has really been on the rise since then. You could notice that there are ups and down on a daily basis, but on an average it is growing. I am getting close to about 100 visits per day on average.

Having seen the sudden rise, I have asked myself "Why?". How this could have happened? While I won't know the exact answer, I have figured out the probable reasons. I will follow up, in the next few posts, with what could have caused this rise in traffic. Until then, keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Anonymous October 4, 2007 at 3:59 PM  

Congratulations on your new-found traffic! Hope it continues for you and I am looking forward to reading your thoughts and ideas as to the increase.

Best regards,
Bionic Beauty

Manick October 4, 2007 at 4:32 PM  

Hi Bionic Beauty,

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment here. I will be posting my thoughts on the traffic increase, over the next few days.

Anisa film August 19, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

terima kasih atas pelajaran yang tidak terduga ini dari anda, dan berikut ini saya ingin memperkenalkan diri : http://salim-58.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP