My first milestone: 50 Posts

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

50 Posts on my blog

Just wanted to tell you that I have completed 50 posts recently in this blog. Not a great number, but gives me a sense of achievement. I started this blog somewhere in May 2007 and achieved this feat in September 2007.

Its really a long time, about 5 months, to complete 50 posts. But, as I look back, I started this blog only to divert some of my off-topic posts from my main blog. As time went by, I saw the potential of this blog and diverted my attention to this blog. As you can see, my bulk of the posting started somewhere in end August and no looking back. In fact, I have almost sacrificed my other blogs to concentrate on this blog.

This blog was started mainly as a blog review site. A total of 21 posts out of the 50 posts was devoted to free blog reviews. I have also shared some useful tools with the readers and gave tips on some Blogger widgets/ Blogger hacks/ Blogger enhancements, however you want to call it.

Enjoy these little moments of achievements and that will give you the strength to go further up. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to all the readers who have supported me so far. I need your support to go further!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP