A Quick Round-up of December 2007

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Round-up of December 2007December 2007 was a month when this blog achieved further heights. I could not actively blog as I would have liked to. This is reflected by the count of posts, only 15 last month. That is about 50% of what I was posting in the months of October and November 2007.

Irrespective of the number of posts, this month had good posts that drew some hot discussion. The one on BlogRush, Does BlogRush bring any traffic?, was discussed in detail and had a follow-up post Why my posts were not syndicated?. Following that, I did remove the BlogRush widget from this blog. I might use it in some of my other blogs, but I do not see much traffic to this blog from BlogRush.

I did a post on another useful service BloggingZoom, Does BloggingZoom bring traffic?. While I could not spend much time later this month on BZ, I had a good flow of traffic earlier this month.

As usual, I have written some posts on my favourite topic Blogger Hacks/ Widgets for Blogger:


The following is the current standing of this blog:

Marco’s Top Blogging Blogs List: #68 (November Rank: 66)
Google Page Rank: 2/10 (No change from last month)
Alexa Traffic Rank: 416,356 (November Rank: 664,445)
Technorati Rank: 132,066 (November Rank: 174,961)

My sincere thanks to all those regular readers and visitors for the support extended to this blog. I may not see any rise in the rankings in January and even there might be a drop due to less activity in December. But, I do hope to get back in action as soon as possible.

I wish all my readers a VERY HAPPY, PROSPEROUS and SUCCESSFUL New Year 2008.

Please subscribe to my feed if you like this post

3 comments:

Angelic Higuchi January 18, 2013 at 6:09 PM  

We used to have a lot of good things worth us to think, but I don't know why there are so many things have been paid close attention

to your presence.
wholesale super bowl jerseys paypal
pro bowl jerseys wholesale paypal

Camry mobil hybrid terbaik di Indonesia July 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM  

Program ini tampaknya telah menerima pujian dari Brian Tracy, terlepas dari banyak Camry mobil hybrid terbaik di Indonesia perusahaan yang telah diambil itu. Pernah mendengar tentang itu, tapi tampaknya seperti itu akan menjadi layak dicoba. Saya suka tantangan. Saya manajer proyek dari sebuah organisasi Camry mobil hybrid terbaik di Indonesia mengelola tim sekitar 20 + karyawan. Menetapkan tugas Camry mobil hybrid terbaik di Indonesia sampai sekarang dilakukan dengan bantuan excel spreadsheet. Tapi semua anggota tim memiliki akses Camry mobil hybrid terbaik di Indonesia. Sekali lagi menjaga n ada spreadsheet juga sakit kepala.

Do it right June 1, 2016 at 11:01 PM  

Franco has the best binary options signals you own, download them! Wake up! Wake up! You do not need another robot to trade binary options. Do you mind? This is what ignorance is! Let me go, I'm not crazy!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP