Spotplex is going offline

Thursday, May 8, 2008

It seems like Spotplex is closing down. I was notified about this by one of our readers. So, I dropped into the Spotplex’ home page and this is what I read:

"We regret to inform you that Spotplex is going offline. This was a very hard decision for us and we are sure you will miss the service as much as we do."
That means Spotplex has decided to quit after being around for about a year. I had been using the Popular Posts widget from Spotplex since December 2007. My detailed post on the steps to install the Popular Posts widget for Blogger is also one of the most popular posts until now.

To be frank, I am a bit sad to let the popular posts widget from Spotplex to go off from my blog. But, I could do nothing about. If you have installed the popular posts widget from Spotplex on your site, then please remove it. It will not work from now on or you may even get some errors. Also, remember to remove the Spotplex tracking code.

Thank You, Spotplex. We will miss youCertainly, I will miss the service from Spotplex. Anyway, I take this opportunity to thank the Spotplex team for providing a wonderful widget and the analytics so far. We will discuss about the alternatives available soon.

Please subscribe to my feed if you like this post

4 comments:

Free Money Maker May 11, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

Hi,thanks for your visit and comment.Ya I get back my rank little.

Manick May 11, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

Hi Free Money Maker,

Thanks for your comments. Congrats on getting back your Page Rank.

Vijay June 26, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Thanks for your info friend i Am Using now for this widget from aideRSS.com

Manick July 5, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Mr. Galle: I do not find any blog with the URL you have mentioned. Thanks.

Vijay: I too find the widget from aideRSS is a better option. Currently, I do use this widget. Thanks.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP