How To Choose Your Mobile Phone?

Monday, April 7, 2008

Apple's iPhoneMobile phones have become an essential part of our day-to-day life. I could not imagine how did I survive until few years ago without a mobile phone? In my younger days, we didn’t even have a land line phone at home. The only mode of communication would be letters sent through conventional postal system. Today, it is rare to see someone without a mobile phone.

The mobile phones are slowly becoming an all-in-one gadget. Today’s latest hand phones offer you digital music, digital camera, internet connection in addition to the basic necessity of making calls. So, with so much variety in offer, how do you choose your mobile phone?

You have famous brands like Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Motorola, Apple and so on to choose from. The trend is to own the latest model as far as possible. I was happy with my first mobile phone, a Nokia bulky model, about 8 years ago. I could only call and send text messages with that model. The screen was so small and it offered just black and white. My current model, a Sony Ericsson W850i, has much more to offer. I have an excellent MP3 player with Mega Bass effects combined with an FM radio. The camera is good enough to take pictures at my work place. I could send multi-media messages. I could record voices and videos.

My model has many other features too which I normally do not use. That is what I wanted to stress here. You have to determine which mobile phone will provide you with the functions you need and not overload you with function you will never use. Choose a model based on your needs. You might be tempted to keep a model as a symbol of status. But, I would advise to choose a model that suits your requirements.

Some of the factors you may want to consider before purchasing a mobile phone:

  • Battery life
  • Size and Weight of the model
  • Price of the model
  • Radio
  • MP3 player
  • Camera and the associated resolution
  • Internal memory
  • Games
  • GPRS
  • Hands-free
  • Accessories included
  • Ringtones
  • MMS
  • WAP
As explained earlier, obtaining the best hand phone is often a difficult task with so many network providers and manufacturers to choose from. So, do your home work. Compare handset prices for the latest mobile phones on the market and choose between the best phone tariffs to suit your needs. You can visit imobileplaza.com to view the latest models of mobile phones and assess whether they suit your needs and budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP