BloggingZoom: Fresh Look and Feel

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

BloggingZoom LogoI am a regular visitor and user of BloggingZoom since its launch in November 2007. But, due to my work load, I was not able to visit BZ for the past few days. When finally I visited BZ yesterday, it was a pleasant surprise. Now BloggingZoom looks trendy, modern and colourful. I really love the new look.

In case, if you have not heard about BZ yet, it is a place for bloggers to showcase their discussions. If you are familiar with Digg or Spotplex, it is similar and yet it has its own identity. I have written a few posts on BloggingZoom, which you can read for further information on BloggingZoom:


Vic, one of the founders of BloggingZoom, has clearly stated that the submissions should not be "Copy & Paste" from your blog. It should be unique content created for BZ. This is to prevent the search engines from slapping a penalty for duplicate content. So, please ensure that you type in at least 350 characters of unique content describing your post in BZ. I stress again, do not copy the content from your post and reproduce. Believe me, BZ is very useful and I am getting considerable amount of traffic through BZ.

Please subscribe to my feed if you like this post

2 comments:

Anonymous January 30, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Yes, the new look of BloggingZoom is very attractive. Good work done by Vic and Court.

Demam May 23, 2014 at 4:32 PM  

I have never tried this tool.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP