150 Posts On My Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

150 PostsYes, this post marks the completion of 150 posts on this blog. The journey on this blog started on 9 May 2007. I am happy that I could come so far in this blogging world, with a little success to cheer about.

Strange Coincidence
I wrote a post on Oct 3, 2007 to mark the completion of 50 posts on this blog. That was my first major milestone, in fact. And, exactly one year later, I am here again on Oct 3, 2008 putting together an article to mark the completion of 150 posts on this blog. Thats 100 posts for a whole year (Hmm... Surviving somehow!)

It took quite a while for me to write the last 50 posts. I hit the 100 posts mark on Nov 21 last year.

I would like to thank all my blogging friends and readers for the support, encouragement and guidance to keep me going.

Please subscribe to my feed if you like this post

8 comments:

Anonymous October 3, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Congrats! And you have more feed subscribers than I do. Keep up the good work!

Manick October 3, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

Hi Blogging for Novice,

Thanks. The subscriber count is a number that could go up and down. You will beat me one day.

Anonymous October 7, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

urs nice site,pls click bid ads.

Manick October 7, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

Hi Amar,

Thanks for your comments. But, I do not get your message. What do you mean by that?

Anonymous November 9, 2008 at 4:21 AM  

Congratulations!

Your blog is a great resource for bloggers like me. I find your entries very helpful and informative.

I've added your link in my TECH BLOGS/LINKS section. care for an exchange link? ^_^

Manick November 9, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Hi Techniqueal,

Thanks for your comments. I am glad that you find this blog useful.

Thanks for adding a link to my blog. Can you change the anchor text to "Blogger Widgets" please?

I have added a link to your blog under my blog roll with the anchor text "Technical Thought". If you would like to change the anchor text, just leave a comment and I will do it.

Anonymous November 9, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

Hi Manick,

Your widgets are simply great! I especially like the Statistics Widget -- is there a way to edit the comments feed to include blogger commentluv comments aside from the default blogger comments for the comments stat?

Had your anchor text changed to "Blogger Widgets". ^_^ Technical Thought is alright. Thanks a lot for adding me up! ^_^

Manick November 11, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

Hi Techniqueal,

Thanks for changing the anchor text.

I am not familiar with commentluv system. So, I am unable to guide you now. Go through their FAQ to see whether there is a way to do it.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP