Digital Vault: Online Storage Facility

Thursday, February 14, 2008



What is a Vault? A vault is a strong room or compartment for safekeeping of valuables. It is normally made of steel. Similarly, a digital vault allows you to safely store, access and share online your documents, photos, videos and other important files.

With everything going digital nowadays, it is very important to protect the important files and your precious photos or videos. How painful it would be to lose the videos of your last tour or the photos of your kid’s first birthday or your honeymoon photos? It is highly vital that you backup these files in a safe place. BT digital vault provides a hassle-free online storage facility to enjoy the peace of mind that your files are secure.

Digital Vault
BT Digital Vault is available in three different packages:

  1. BT Digital Vault Basic:
    This package comes with 1GB storage, FREE of charge. Auto backup is not included in this package.


  2. BT Digital Vault:
    Provides 5GB storage and is FREE for BT Total Broadband customers. Auto backup is not included in this package.


  3. BT Digital Vault Plus:
    This package provides 50GB storage at £4.99 per month. Auto backup runs regular automatic data backups every time you are online.

6 comments:

Free Money Maker February 17, 2008 at 5:02 AM  

Hi please send me your mail id.Though I am changing my internet connections I will now easily comment to everyone's page.Earlier I cant make it as the connections was slow.Yet I need everyone's contact mail id for quick communications.Please visit my blog and comments there or you can mail me at freemaony.maker@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Manick February 17, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

Hi friend,

You can contact me at a_manick@rediffmail.com. Thanks.

balakter February 22, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

hi...still remember me.. care for ex links

Anonymous February 23, 2008 at 7:05 AM  

Thanks for the find.I was just looking for a reliable service to upload my files.

I think 1 GB would be sufficient for me.I will go for the basic package.

Manick February 24, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

Hi Balakter,

No problem. We can exchange links. I have added your blog with the anchor text "Me and the Internet" in my blog roll. Please add a link to my blog with the anchor text "Blogger Widgets". Thanks.

Manick February 24, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

Hi Hitesh Sahni,

Thanks for your comments. I am glad that it is useful.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP