Blogosphere This Week: Week No. 50/2007

Monday, December 10, 2007

Blogosphere This Week - Week No. 48/2007

Let me share with you this week's compilation of posts that I found useful, from the blogosphere. If you find anything interesting, please share your thoughts here.

Everything from BloggingZoom
I am getting very much involved with BloggingZoom. Recently, I found some of the bloggers offering free backlinks just for participating in BloggingZoom. So, I thought I should do my part to promote BZ. So, all the links in this post are extracted from BZ. I selected a few discussions from the Blogging category, read their posts and provided a link here. Hi Zoomers, this is how I thank BZ and the bloggers who visited me through BZ.

Get a Freee Link From This Blog
Here is an opportunity for you to get a link from this blog. If you think one of your articles is good enough to be featured here, then leave a comment here or send me an e-mail (a_manick@rediffmail.com) with the url of the article. If I find it related to the topics of this blog and interesting, then I would include it in my next week's Blogosphere This Week Column.

  1. 35 Guaranteed Ways To Increase Your RSS Subscribers from NewestontheNet: A very good article. Most of the points discussed were familiar and known to us. But, sometimes we forget the basics of blogging and here is one blog that reminds us what we should do.


  2. BloggingZoom Stats - It Works from How to Make Money Online for Beginners: In my previous post, I wrote about the traffic I get from BloggingZoom. It is such a good program and I don't want my fellow bloggers to miss out. So, here is another proof that it really works.


  3. How to Get More Inbound Links and Visitors to Your Blog from Blogging Web 2.0: A good article that outlines 5 ways to get more inbound links and increase the traffic to your blog.


  4. How I Increased My Alexa Ranking By Nearly 2.5 Million in 7 Days from Jason A Clark: An interesting article where you can find useful tips to improve your Alexa traffic ranking. I remember that I wrote a similar post few months ago with a jump of 2 million spots in Alexa.


  5. Bloggers Are Self Centered Bitches from Blogger Unleashed: You can never succeed as a blogger alone. You need the help of other bloggers and readers to survive and grow. I have stressed the importance of this in many of my previous posts. Vic comes very hard on the bloggers who do not care about other bloggers.

Do check next Monday for another list of insightful posts from the blogosphere. Please subscribe to my feed if you like this post

9 comments:

Anonymous December 10, 2007 at 8:42 AM  

Can't pass up a back-link :) My latest post is the first in a series:
http://ageeksjourney.com/wordpress/install-a-web-server-and-wordpress/

Jason A Clark December 10, 2007 at 10:16 AM  

Thanks for the link to my article. I'm glad you liked it and I appreciate your support of BloggingZoom.

Anonymous December 10, 2007 at 10:31 AM  

LMAO Thanks for the link back. Let's hope other folks got it to. What makes Court and Me bust our behind with the projects we have for bloggers are folks like you. Bkess you and to your sucess.

Vic

Grizzly December 10, 2007 at 2:32 PM  

Thanks for the nod - much appreciated and I think you have some great stuff here. The Blogger hacks are particularly helpful for all the Blogspot die-hards out here.

Thanks again and best wishes.

Griz

Manick December 10, 2007 at 5:02 PM  

Colin: Your post will be added, next Monday, to the next feature of Blogosphere This Week. Thanks.

Jason: Thanks. If there is a good service, we need to support it.

Vic: Thanks. I know you are very busy with all your projects. I am happy that you still can find some time to leave comments on other blogs. I hope other bloggers will get the message from your post.

Griz: Thanks. I am glad to know that you liked the content here.

Anonymous December 10, 2007 at 7:23 PM  

Here are some articles I have submitted that have all gone "hot" on blogging zoom that you might want to take a look at. Thanks.http://elitebydesign.com/why-bloggers-don-t-stumble-other-bloggers/
http://elitebydesign.com/170-must-have-tools-for-the-beginning-blogger/
http://elitebydesign.com/blogging-zoom-get-in-while-you-still-can/
http://elitebydesign.com/why-i-don-t-use-google-adsense/
http://elitebydesign.com/the-stats-argument/

Email: Brian@elitebydesign.com

Manick December 10, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

Brian, Thanks for submitting your articles. I have read some of them before through BZ. I will go through them again and provide a link in my next week's Monday feature.

sramsh December 11, 2007 at 12:56 AM  

added ya in my blog roll mate.. wish the same.... great blogging dude !!

Manick December 11, 2007 at 1:09 AM  

sramsh, thanks for adding a link to my blog. I have also included a link to your blog. Thanks for your comment.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP