Blogosphere This Week: Week No. 49/2007

Monday, December 3, 2007

Blogosphere This Week - Week No. 48/2007

Here is this week's compilation of posts that I found useful, from the blogosphere. Please share your thoughts on the posts listed here. Do you have anything to add on, that you might have come across in the blogosphere? Feel free to add any interesting topic from your own blogs.

  1. You’re Banned from JohnCow.com: Most of the bloggers complain about lack of commenting on their blogs. But, it seems like John Cow has a different set of problems. He is banning a reader for commenting too much.


  2. Blog Income Report – November 2007 from JohnChow.com: John Chow once again starts the month with his income report. His latest report shows an earning of $27,240.83 in the month of November.


  3. Introducing Windows Live Writer: A Desktop Blog Publishing Application from BloggingTips.com: I regularly hear that Windows Live Writer is a wonderful blog editor. I had some problems with the installation a few weeks ago and gave it up. It seems I need to make an attempt again.


  4. 50 Great Widgets For Your Blog from money-gold.blogspot.com: This post lists a good collection of widgets for bloggers. A few sentences that describe the widget gives a clear indication of what the widget can do.


  5. How Much Money Do Bloggers Earn Blogging? from Problogger.net: Darren has conducted a poll on the monthly earnings of bloggers. His poll result reveals that about 49% of the bloggers earn less than $100 per month. I am one among them.

Do check next Monday for another list of insightful posts from the blogosphere. Please subscribe to my feed if you like this post

6 comments:

Owen December 3, 2007 at 2:41 PM  

Hi,you have a beautiful blog.It's very nice that you added my post.Thanks!

Manick December 3, 2007 at 4:55 PM  

Hi Owen,

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Windyridge December 4, 2007 at 5:58 AM  

Hi, You asked a very good question about importing comments from halsocan's server. I have asked halsocan that very question. Thanks, I did not think of that.

Manick December 4, 2007 at 7:50 PM  

Hi Windyridge,

Thanks for your response and visiting my blog. When you hear from them, please share with us.

Anonymous December 5, 2007 at 6:13 AM  

There's no negative argument or in your blog, also know that I visited ur blog everyday. Nice blog.
Keep ur good work..

Cihan

Manick December 5, 2007 at 7:17 AM  

Hi Cihan,

Thanks for your kind words. I am very pleased to know that you are visiting this blog everyday. Appreciate that and I would try my best to continue with good discussions.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP