Link Promotion: Give me a link and get back upto three

Tuesday, October 9, 2007


Update on 09/11/07: I will continue to encourage link exchange with blogs. But, I don't see much response for this promotion over the last one month. So, I am closing down the three-to-one link promotion. I will still be giving you a one-to-one link exchange. Thanks for your support.

I am announcing a link exchange promotion to enhance my Technorati ranking and to have a go at the Google page ranking. The concept is simple. Give me a link to this blog from your blog and I will give you back one link each from two of my other blogs (Singapore2India and Mahendra Singh Dhoni). Your blog can be on any subject.

If your blog is about blogging or online money or Blogger hacks or Blogger widgets or any similar topic, I will give you a bonus link from this blog itself. That makes it three links for one. But, I reserve the right to decide whether your blog is related to my niche to provide the third link.

What should you do?
  1. Provide a link to my blog http://assessmyblog.blogspot.com/ with any one of the following anchor text:
    • Blogger Widgets
    • Blogger Hacks
    • Blog Review
    • Blogging Tips
  2. You are also free to include a link to any of my posts with the same anchor text as my post title
  3. Leave a comment at this post with your blog's URL
  4. I will include the links to your blog within a day (except weekends) and will leave a comment at your blog
So, what you are waiting for? Go ahead and connect me by your links.

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

18 comments:

Admin October 14, 2007 at 5:36 AM  

my blog www.ebook113.com very happy to exchange link with your site!
If you accept PM on my blog!

Manick October 14, 2007 at 8:05 AM  

Hi ebook113,

As promised, I have given you three links from my blogs. You can check it out at this blog and two of my other blogs as listed in the above post. Please give me the link. Thanks.

Admin October 14, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

Yes. You URL has been added on my blog! Happy to make friend with you!

Manick October 14, 2007 at 5:38 PM  

Hi ebook113,

Thanks. I am happy too!

kb October 22, 2007 at 12:45 AM  

my blog is at http://ragingspirit.blogspot.com
it is just my personal photoblog for friends and stuffs, but anyway i like to increase my blog traffic and links.. i linked your site already.. Thanks

Manick October 22, 2007 at 2:47 AM  

Hi bunsann,

Thanks for linking me. I have given you back two links from my blogs Singapore2India and Mahendra Singh Dhoni.

Missberlee October 23, 2007 at 5:41 AM  

Hello, I've added you site to my blog! Thanks!

Manick October 23, 2007 at 7:08 AM  

Hi Missberlee,

Thanks for linking me. I have given you one link each from three of my blogs.

Anonymous November 4, 2007 at 6:00 AM  

I've just added yoour blog to my sidebar. How can I have my blog reviewed from you? Thanks!

Manick November 4, 2007 at 6:47 AM  

Hi gLf,

Thanks for adding my link. I am not sure whether you want a link back or a review. I have added a link to you under my blog roll.

In case you need a review instead, please leave a message here. I will do so. Thanks.

Ryan George November 6, 2007 at 4:29 AM  

Hi,i liked the stuff you have put in over here. Will be giving you a link on my blog 'Tech Span'.

The URL is http://vizlabs.blogspot.com

Kindly review the same. Would be glad to here your views.

Ganta Pothuluri Reddy November 7, 2007 at 7:51 AM  

hi...impressed with your blog..shall we go for a link exchange...my blog is www.bitsquare.blogspot.com..place it and just ping me..in no means of time i will link you back

Ganta Pothuluri Reddy November 7, 2007 at 7:53 AM  

hi...nice blog..pretty good and informative...would be pleased with your link exchange..please place my link and post back www.bitsquare.blogspot.com..ping me back..i will get you soon

Manick November 10, 2007 at 7:14 AM  

Hi Reddy,

Added a link to your blog. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Free Money Maker November 11, 2007 at 4:59 AM  

Hello dear I have forgotten to tell you pls post a link for my blog.http://kasakk.blogspot.com
http://manaskabiraj.blogspot.com
These are two blogs of mine.pls support me.I have added you.Thanks.
Caould you pls tell me what is inbound links for a blog (such yahoo,google inbound links).Thanks.

Manick November 11, 2007 at 11:27 PM  

Hi Kasak,

I have added a link to your kasakk blog under my blogroll. I don't see a link to me from your manaskabiraj blog. So, I have not added it too. Please let me know whether you need a link to this blog.

As for the inbound & outbound links query, I have written a post. You can read it at Inbound and Outbound Links. Thanks.

McGiller March 26, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

ya awsome idea...can you link to me too ! i have linked to you...
mcgillia.blogspot.com

Manick March 26, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Hi McGiller,

Thanks for your link. I just checked your blog and found that it is not related to blogging.

So, I will link you from one of my blogs on technology. Once I have done the link, I will leave a message at your blog.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP