New template for this blog

Monday, September 17, 2007

I am using a new template for this blog. It attracted me once I saw this. This is originally a WordPress theme developed by flisterzblog. It is modified to suit Blogger by Jackbook.com.

Even though most of the problems are fixed, I am still having some problems like rearranging my page elements. The major mistake I did is I lost all the links to fellow bloggers that was in my page earlier. My sincere apologies to them. If you are one of them, whose link I have removed, please leave a comment. I will add it immediately.

If you see any other problems, please feedback to me. I will be very thankful.

3 comments:

Goldmoney September 18, 2007 at 6:40 AM  

Hello!

It looks we both chose the same template :) I had to replace old one, because he had some errors in third column.

My regards, Goldmoney

Manick September 18, 2007 at 5:50 PM  

Yes, we are using the same template. But, I am thinking of going back to my old template. I am facing few problems with this new template: (1) Unable to move around the page elements (2) the dates and the background pictures are not displayed properly.

Thanks.

Goldmoney September 19, 2007 at 3:24 AM  

I replayed to your last comment on my blog. You will get some answers there.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP