Blog Review: Create Blog and Promote It

Saturday, October 13, 2007

+++++ +++++
Blog Title: Create Blog and Promote it
Blog url: http://kasakk.blogspot.com/

At first, I thought this is a classified advertisements page. No, it is a blog. There are too many advertisements and it makes very difficult to focus on any content in the blog. Please remember that if you do not have enough content, then you will not have visitors to read your advertisements.

I am happy that you have introduced many useful programs to make money online. Nowadays, it is easy to find out a list of programs to make money. But, if you can also write about your opinions/ thoughts or share your experience with such programs that might help the readers.

The blog is updated regularly, an average of about one post every week. The background for the main content as well as the sidebar looks good. Please use the justified alignment for the posts rather than the left alignment. Include a line spacing between paragraphs to make the post easily readable.

I note that you have not used labels to categorize the posts. You should implement this as this provides an useful means of navigation to the readers. If you need further information, you can read my post Why should I tag my posts? The blog archives are listed in chronological order. Change this to reverse chronological order so that you will have the recent posts expanded.

To conclude, I would advise the author to reduce the number of advertisements. Keep it at an optimal level. Concentrate on your posts and include your personal experiences with the various programmes you are promoting.

9 comments:

Free Money Maker October 13, 2007 at 10:31 PM  

Thanks .Atlast some one has made a review for my blog.Thank you very very much dear.I love to see your advices.I would obviously implement what you have said.Please keep watching my blogs,so I can continiously get your valuable advice.
http://kasakk.blogspot.com

Manick October 14, 2007 at 8:23 AM  

Hi Kasak,

No blog is perfect. There is always room for improvement. As fellow bloggers, let us help each other. By the way, can you provide a link to my blog from yours? Thanks.

Free Money Maker October 14, 2007 at 10:02 PM  

I have linked you in my blog as soon as I get review from you.thanks for the action.I have reduced some adds from my site.Plz look at this again and make an comment for me.You have said about justified posting,but I didnt get you clearly.if you can say again in details,I would be greatful.Thanks.

Manick October 15, 2007 at 1:59 AM  

Hi Kasak,

(1) Just visited your blog. Thanks for the nice posts linking to my blog. Can you change the title of my blog to "Assess My Blog". It has been wrongly mentioned as "Access My Blog". The URL is also pointing to accessmyblog.blogspot.com. Please change this to assessmyblog.blogspot.com.

(2)There is a dramatic change in your blog. But, your sidebar is quite empty now. Use it effectively. You can include links to your recent posts, popular posts, list of categories or archives and intermingle them with some advertisements.

(3) As I said earlier, break each paragraph with a line spacing.

(4)I saw that you are already using justified alignment for your text. So, I belive you have sorted it out yourself. You can still use the left alignment selectively, paricularly on single sentence with a long URL. If you use justified alignment for this you will have a very big spacing between words, that will look awkward.

Free Money Maker October 17, 2007 at 11:22 AM  

Thanks dear.I have change the wrong one.Oh it was just a childish.How could I do this?Forget about this.Thanks for corrections.I am started to using my side bar.Look that once again.Again I have site feed problem,plz help me.

Manick October 17, 2007 at 7:50 PM  

Hi Kasak,

Your blog looks better. Keep improving it. Concentrate on your posts and post regularly.

One thing I noticed on your side-bar: Some of your advertisements do not fit in the width of the sidebar and it looks a bit awkward. Try to choose ads that fit into the width of your side-bar.

What kind of site feed problem do you have? Can you elaborate further?

Anonymous November 13, 2007 at 12:48 PM  

hi admin, I would like to ask you to review my blog. I just saw your blog from kasakk.blogspot.com

My blog is http://bucksfrominternet.blogspot.com

If you are going to review my blog then please use anchor text "online earning opportunities"

My email id is nithin_chinni2002@yahoo.com

I will be waiting for your reply.

Manick November 13, 2007 at 5:07 PM  

Hi Nithin,

I will add your blog to the reviews queue. To be honest, I am a bit slow in reviewing the blogs recently. So, give me some time. I will review your blog soon and let you know. Thanks for visiting my blog. In the meanwhile, can you add my blog to your blog roll please?

Blogger October 15, 2016 at 1:24 PM  

Come and see how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are living their dreams TODAY.
CLICK HERE TO START NOW

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP