Blog Review: They Are Our Children

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

+++++ +++++
Blog Title: They Are Our Children
Blog URL: http://theyareourchildren.blogspot.com/

A blog with a noble mission on “The Urgency And Importance of Supporting Unfortuate Children Everywhere”. Most of us are fortunate enough to have a happy childhood, fond memories of school days, long-lasting friendship with our schoolmates. But, some of the unfortunate children are deprived of this. This blog aims to help these children by providing you the tools you need to change their lives.

The blog is relatively new, started off only in May. The updates are not regular. The blog should be updated at regular intervals to get repeat visitors. The author should rearrange the sidebar to get it organized.

All the posts should have at least one label/ tag. Remember that labels/ tags are very important for the search engines or services like Technorati to classify the information. I would suggest a list of categories/ labels to be included in the sidebar. The list of categories would make it easier for the reader to navigate the blog.

I am happy with the background, the font color and size. But, it would look neat if the author can use justified alignment for the posts.

As mentioned in the blog “We cannot live only for ourselves. One child's voice silenced, one child left unfed, one child left uncared for, causes all of heaven to weep”. I wish all the best for the blog to be successful in this noble cause.

2 comments:

Partnership September 4, 2007 at 7:40 PM  

As the author of "They Are Our Children" I thank you for the review of my blog.I especially like your noble mission comment, since this is what I feel like i'm on, a mission to fight global hunger and poverty wherever it occurs.Though I realize it will take a lot more than my litle blog to accomplish all that needs to be done for these children and their families,I feel the need to be at least part of the solution. I do appreciate the critisism's and advice as well, since it will help me to make my blog more successful, so I will be using the advice you've included in your review.Also, I will be happy to include one of your links on my blog and since you have 3 blogs listed , just let me know which one of them you'd like me to add to mine and I will get to it right away.Once again, thank you for the review.

Partnership September 4, 2007 at 10:40 PM  

I've added your link "Assess My Blog" to my link list, Good Luck with your blogs

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP