AuctionAds needs to be user-friendly

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Recently, I signed up with AuctionAds and discussed about their aggressive promotion in my previous post AuctionAds is giving away $25 for new sign-ups. After signing, I found it a bit difficult to find information on this site.

The first thing, I was looking for, is their referral programs. They have an attractive program, where you will get 5% of the earnings of your referral for six months. But, what is disturbing is, they do not have an attractive banner to promote their service. All I could find is some text links. In these days of attractive videos and colourful banners, how in the world can any one promote a text link? Can AuctionAds look at providing some banners in the standard sizes?

Another major problem is there is no proper guide for a new sign-up on how to start. It took me sometime to figure out how to get the code for my ad. I was so disappointed when one of my referral complained on this. While it is so difficult to convince someone to sign-up for a service, the last thing you want is him to turn around and find fault with you. Can AuctionAds improve on this and probably provide a demo or a step-by-step tutorial for new sign-ups?

2 comments:

Steve Phipps September 11, 2007 at 9:51 PM  

hey great blog. if you want you can link my website which expands on the topics in your blog.

www.onlinemoneytruth.com

Roseville Paving Contractors July 25, 2022 at 4:43 PM  

Hi nice reading youur blog

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP