Blog Review: BethEl's Place

Thursday, September 27, 2007

+++++ +++++
Blog Title: BethEl's Place
Blog url: http://bethelsplace.blogspot.com/

BethEl's PlaceA nice blog with some well written content. The sidebar has been effectively used with photographs and colourful image advertisements blending in nicely. It is really a good strategy to use the image advertisements when you do not have enough pictures on your discussions.

I like the background colour of the blog and the little jukebox at the top. I note that the posts are using different font/ different font sizes/ different font colours. It is good to keep the same font/ size/ colour for all posts. If you need to emphasize/ highlight something, then you can use different font/ colour. Similarly, italic fonts are difficult to read and should be used only for smaller sections. The posts are using the default left alignment; the justified alignment would render a neat and tidy look.

I saw a nice logo of the blog, way down the sidebar. It would look good if this logo is moved to the header. There is no way to navigate the blog other than just scrolling down all the way. The author should make available additional means of navigation for the readers. The blog updates should be regular.

2 comments:

THINK ABOUT IT September 29, 2007 at 4:00 PM  

I will be implementing as many of your suggestions as I can in the coming days. Thanks for a great assessment! You are professional and courteous, and I appreciate it very much!

THINK ABOUT IT September 29, 2007 at 4:02 PM  

You all did a great job of assessing my blog. Your comments were constructive, professional, and courteous, and I appreciate your services very much! I plan to implement as many of your suggestions as I can in the coming days! Thanks again!

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP