Free Blogger Skins

Monday, August 13, 2007

Have you ever thought that you don't have enough choices with the layouts provided by Blogspot? I always thought that Blogger is not complete without the three-column layout. With the earlier "Classic" version, I have meddled with the html code myself to come out with my first blog. But, that was too difficult to maintain. With the latest version of Blogger, the page elements were so attractive, useful and very easy to use. So, I do not want to touch the source code and end up maintaining it rather than concentrating on my posts.

I found a solution to this problem and thought that it is really worth to share with my readers. There are sites offering FREE Blogger skins/ templates you can use to enhance your blog. So, I tried myself first before making a recommendation. I found the following sites are worth trying. They have a wonderful collection of templates. Most importantly, the installation is a breeze. Only difficulty is you lose all your page elements. But, with Blogger's easy-to-use interface, it took me less than five minutes to set-up all the page elements again.

If this post interests you, please visit:
Freeskins
Charmskins

If you want to make some money by displaying AdSense codes at the right places, these sites offer some special custom-made templates. These templates are created to accomodate the most common AdSense box sizes.

In fact, this blog uses a free template from Charmskins.com Now, I am using a blogger template from Jackbook.com and I have modified it to my requirements. (Updated on 16 Dec 08)

2 comments:

Tony Chai October 27, 2007 at 5:25 AM  

Hi :

I've always wanted a 3 column blogskin for my options trading blog.

Thanks for telling us where to find these templates.

Best Regards,

Tony Chai
My Options Trading Blog

Manick October 27, 2007 at 6:01 PM  

Hi Tony,

Yes, these sites offer some wonderful blogger skins for free. I found them quite professional and no difficulty/ errors in implementing those.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP