PayPerPost rejected my blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I have submitted my blog "Mahendra Singh Dhoni" to PayPerPost, for writing reviews for them. I ensured that my blog is at least 90 days old, as required by PayPerPost.

But, unfortunately, my blog was rejected. This is what the PayPerPost team has written to me:
This is a notification to let you know that your blog, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, has been rejected. Unfortunately, as per our terms of service, submitted blogs must have at least 20 written posts in the past 90 days. Please re-submit when you meet this requirement.

I am happy that PayPerPost team has taken the effort to explain the reason why my blog was rejected. I will resubmit the blog for approval, after ensuring that I have written at least 20 posts in the past 90 days.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 27, 2007 at 5:42 AM  

I wish you good luck with this. My blog was also rejected by them because it is not 3 months old yet. But, I think this is not a problem. I think the strict policy that they have is good because this site is not a scam and since your site is approved you will get paid for sure.
So good luck to both of us for the next time...
By the way, you can try sponsoredreviews.com, I am a member and I got paid many times. I am sure this is not a scam.

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP